Refusal of e-mail collection policy
Please refrain from unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses posted on the website using e-mail collecting programs or other technical devices.
Act on Information Network Promotion and Information Protection, etc.
Article 50-2 (Prohibition of Unauthorized Collection of E-mail Addresses)
- ① No person shall collect e-mail addresses using a program or other technical device that automatically collects e-mail addresses from the Internet homepage without the prior consent of the operator or administrator of the Internet home page.
- ② No person shall sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of Paragraph (1).
- ③ No one shall be aware of the e-mail address for which collection, sale and distribution are prohibited under the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2, and shall not use it for the transmission of information.
Article 65-2 (Penalty) A person falling under any of the following subparagraphs shall be subject to a fine of not more than ten million won.
- ① Those who violate the provisions of Article 50 (4) and take technical measures
- ② Those who have transmitted commercial information for commercial purposes in violation of Article 50 (6)
- ③ Those who violate the provisions of Article 50-2 and use it for collecting, selling, distributing or transmitting information
[ Some amendments Dec. 18, 2002, Law No. 06797 ]